Thursday, June 16, 2011

Liz does Washington state

After 6 hours in freezing cold Seoul, Karim and I parted ways - he headed straight back to France and I made my way to the states. My first stop - my very first trip to the other Washington - Washington state - home of my wonderful friend Kelsey and her family. They kindly invited me to join in Kelsey's sister's bachelorette festivities, and I figured, hey why not? Kelsey's sister, Barbara Jane, otherwise known as Beej, is a sparkly blond who is sometimes mistaken for Jessica Simpson. She's as lovely and welcoming as Kelsey and their mom, Casey, who I had the pleasure of meeting when she visited France in the fall. All in all, I had a GREAT time in Washington state. Here are a couple pics from the fun.

Beej, Kelsey and Casey strike a pose




Kelsey & Liz reunited - yay!
Kelsey and the adorned bride to be
Liz looking intellectual - or something
Beej all decked out
Kelsey, Casey and Liz later at the bar
I just love this one. Kelsey and Casey have too much fun together

No comments:

Post a Comment